We are looking for a talented animator to join our growing creative team, working within our Belfast studio.You will be responsible for providing animated content across a wide variety of clients, working alongside the wider studio in development and delivery.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Work alongside the studio creative and design teams to deliver engaging animated content for advertising campaigns, online short-form content, and animated elements for websites and social media.
- Liaise with client services, the creative and design teams, digital developers and media planners to ensure engaging animated content across all media.
- Undertake appropriate research to deliver animation work that fit the needs of clients.
- Provide an expert resource across Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects, and Adobe Premiere, also provide basic audio editing and sound mixing to complete the animations where appropriate.
- Provide creative support when needed, including research, footage or audio sourcing, storyboarding concepts, designing presentations and pulling together supporting materials.
Who are you?
You're highly creative, ambitious, passionate and ever-curious about motion, animation and video. You are interested in all aspects of animation and are able to take projects from concept to completion. You are interested in how animation can create engaging user experiences across all media. You seek inspiration from those around you and constantly strive to push the boundaries of your own creativity.
You have an excellent appreciation for great animated content, producing work that is highly engaging yet stays true to your client's needs. You are confident in your own abilities, comfortable when presenting ideas to colleagues, have an acute sense of detail and craft, balanced with the ability to work accurately, and on several projects at any one time.
You thrive within a busy studio environment, possess excellent time management skills and work well under pressure.
Please apply using the simple application form and attaching a link / your portfolio before the closing date - 5pm on Tuesday 22 August 2017.Apply Online