PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager
The PPC Manager is a crucial part of the media team responsible for managing multiple paid digital marketing campaigns across a range of accounts daily and in support of fully integrated campaigns.
This position requires advanced experience with researching, coordinating, developing, posting, monitoring, optimizing and reporting on paid search campaigns. The successful candidate must be Google AdWords certified with a certification in Fundamentals and one other certification in Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising or Shopping Advertising. The full suite of Adwords certifications would be highly desirable for this role. A Google Analytics certification is also essential for this role.
Who are you?
You are passionate about search marketing and the role it can play within the marketing mix. You are a marketer familiar with the full Google toolkit and have an in-depth understanding of how search marketing can flex to assist in delivering campaign objectives from paid search listing to dynamic re-marketing. Working with our Google Account Managers you will identify trends, new techniques, opportunities and tools and bring these to bear on our client campaigns. A strong writer, you have a creative mind and will work with our studio team to brief and develop effective creative executions in pursuit of our client objectives.
You are a natural multi tasker, with the ability to work across multiple projects for multiple clients. You are organised and like to ensure deadlines are met. You are highly numerical and analytical but are able to translate your expertise into actionable and understandable insights. You are motivated and enthusiastic about cost effective and measurable digital journeys, and the pursuit of constant improvement through applied insights.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and implement paid search strategies for our client portfolio
- Daily bid management, budget allocation and oversight of paid search campaigns for our client portfolio including A/B testing, setup and tracking.
- Conduct regular keyword research, competitor research and manage search optimisation.
- Collaborate across the agency with relevant specialists including SEO, web development and content to ensure a holistic approach is undertaken, particularly in the creation effective landing pages.
- Compile regular search performance reporting, leveraging data to make insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Use data insight to provide tactical recommendations to improve site traffic, engagement, lead conversions and ROI.
- Ensure conversion tracking is correctly implemented using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to enable end to end reporting.
- Keep on top of industry advances and appropriate tools and software to enhance all search activity.
- At least 2 years' experience in search marketing, ideally in an agency setting.
- Proven experience in digital marketing analytics.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics, GA certified.
- Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords, AdWords certified.
- Proficient in using Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console.
- Experience of setting up tracking and tagging strategies to measure end- to-end digital customer journeys and marketing campaigns.
- You will have a high level of attention to detail, a demonstrable passion for all things data and digital, and keen to try new tactics, tools and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to turn highly detailed analysis into easy-to-understand summaries and insights.
- High levels of organisational and project management skills.
If you like the sound of this opportunity and can fulfil these requirements, please apply using our simple online application form before the closing date of 5pm on Friday 31 March 2017.