ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
We are committed to the ISO process because we understand and value the importance of quality standards in every aspect of our work – the creative process, client relationships, staff development, social responsibility, health and hygiene - the list goes on.
ISO provides us with an opportunity to enshrine our practices in a formal structure and achieve official recognition for the manner in which we operate our business.
To achieve the ISO standard, we develop our own procedures. They describe how we relate to our clients, deal with their work requirements and provide service to the highest possible standard.
The procedures establish rules that govern the following areas of our work:
- How briefs are taken, interpreted and ultimately approved by our clients;
- How we keep clients informed of progress and deal with amendments and approvals;
- How we chose suppliers, including ongoing evaluation and quality control processes;
- The assessment and development of staff including competence, training and ongoing personal development;
- How we deal with queries or complaints;
- How we achieve value for money through good practice – competitive quoting and rigorous cost control;
- How we assess clients’ satisfaction with our service through ongoing review processes.
Additionally, through the ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management Scheme) we are committed to reducing our impact on the Environment and encouraging Clients, Suppliers and staff to do the same.
We have measures in place to:
- Reduce energy costs associated with heating and lighting;
- Reduce usage of paper through adoption of electronic recording and transmission of documents including invoicing;
- Reduce travel through policies covering multiple journeys and the introduction of approved cycle schemes;
- Reduce waste to landfill by actively reusing and recycling.