Project Manager - Belfast
We're looking for an excellent project manger to join our team in Belfast, so if you like the idea and challenge of leading the end to end delivery of ambitious digital platforms for a wide range of client projects, then we'd like to hear from you.
Who are you?
As a confident Project Manager you should be able to work alongside the creative and development teams to define, plan and deliver our core digital projects. Ideally you have a background in planning methodologies such as Prince 2 or Agile. You have a comprehensive technical knowledge and a demonstrable working knowledge of Technology systems and SEM principles. Importantly, you have a keen eye for detail and exceptional organisational, planning and communication skills. You will be responsible for finalising project definition documents, resourcing and scheduling the projects, reporting on the projects status and keeping track of change requests and QA at all times.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with the Client project manager.
- Working with the Account Director and wider agency team, develop innovative web solutions and coordinate the internal design, development and production efforts to help our clients achieve their businesses objectives.
- Briefing in and managing technical, strategy, UX, visual design and editorial teams.
- Facilitate the definition, idea generation and delivery of web products that link to marketing strategies and integrate digital approaches and creative design.
- Prepare proposals, critical paths, project plans, project definition documents, business requirements documents, cost schedules and any other appropriate documentation as needed.
- Identify key tasks for delivery and schedule accordingly.
- Manage timelines and provide budget control.
- Nurture and develop client relationships, providing guidance and advice on the processes and procedures involved in web development projects.
- Analyse website performance, provide regular reporting and insights and find ways to improve conversion rates.
- Remain abreast of technological updates, particularly in relation to browser and device developments and communicate this to clients.
- Generate project status reports to be presented to company stakeholders; detail tasks and processes.
- Manage the delivery of large scale IA projects through to content supporting the site architecture.
Familiarity with project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Slack, Trello and/ or Basecamp, and Google Analytics certification is desirable.
If you fit these criteria, and have at least 3 years post-graduate experience in a fast-paced creative communications environment, please apply by clicking 'Apply Online' below.
Applications close at 5pm on 22 February 2019